Managing Director, Taiwan/SEA
9:00 AM State of the Esports Nation
- Understanding the market opportunity and development of the esports Market
- Zooming into Asia: Key Opportunities and challenges in developing the Asian Market
- Analyzing the emerging trends in the esports scene: The rise in both endemic and non-endemic growth
- Reviewing current business models: Practical strategies towards a sustainable and robust esports economy
· How robust is your esports strategy in building and developing your brand?
· Utilising esports as a tool to maintain and grow your critical mass
· Enhancing the fan and player engagement through world-class esports tournaments
· Aligning your esports strategy and business model with non-endemic brand sponsorship outcomes
4:30 PM Developing an Integrated Approach to Esports-Game Titles to Esport Stadium- the Blizzard Arena Taipei
5:00 PM Panel Discussion: Converting Traditional Stadiums and Arenas to World-Class Esports Platforms in Asia: Challenges and Opportunities
Hear from regional stadium owners and operators in Southeast Asia on how you can partner and collaborate to host top grade esports tournaments in the region!