Raiford Cockfield III
CEO and Co-Founder
Dipping your toes in the Esports Scene? This roundtable will provide participants with a comprehensive introduction to the esports market in Asia, identifying the key stakeholders in the market, demographics and current trends in the market. The roundtable will also provide participants with a blueprint to plan your marketing strategy and investment decision in Asia.
· Understanding the biggest inhibitors to sponsorship for esports in Asia
· Ensuring business sustainability and maximized brand positioning for non-endemic sponsors
· Overcoming challenges in an unregulated market and business instability
· Reviewing the steps done and future opportunities in the Asian esports market
You cannot build an investment and marketing strategy for esports if you do not understand the basic fundamentals and the evolving value chain of the industry.
This workshop has been purposefully designed to provide new stakeholder groups who are keen on learning more about the esports industry with a foundational understanding of the ecosystem, financial fundamentals and evolving business trends and models.
• What is esports? Why does it matter to your organization?
• What does the ecosystem in Asia look like? Who are the biggest players and what does the investment strategy look like?
• What does your organization need to consider before investing into esports?
• What part of the esports value chain is a best fit for your organization?